Sunday, January 05, 2014

Malifaux more...

Okay so I have been commissioned once again by my buddy, Ben to paint up some Malifaux miniatures.  
these figs are amazingly detailed.  First up we have another "barmaid" to go with Collette and Crew.  This one armed with some sort of Steampunk Glaive.  I did the same hardwood flooring I had with the other ladies to hopefully tie her in with the group.
So these lovely Mannequins have apparently been modified with huge scissor-arms.  I made the mistake of gluing these arms to the minis and the minis to the base prior to painting them...these dresses are ridiculously detaield with lots of tiny bows...sadly they were beyond my ability to paint correctly, believe me I tried.  ha ha  Anyway they are bad-ass, and go with Collette again.

Next is my favorite, the crew this beast belongs to apparently is led by a small child who's dreams come to life.  Teddy is a lovable guy, he's a stuffed animal, so I added a plush rug for the playroom.  I also greenstuffed up some letter blocks.  The top block has P-A-I-N showing and if you look at all 3 blocks at the correct angle you can see E-V-I-L. ha ha  I kept calling this guy "Love Hurts"  I know what you are thinking, it looks like Love Kills, and then devours. :)
 


 Okay next up is an entire crew of robots, borgs, and the techno-wizard himself!


No comments: